Citrine Varnish 5% Sodium Fluoride With TCP
(Doctor License Required)
Citrine Fluoride Varnish is a smooth, translucent no-mix formula with 5% Sodium Fluoride. It provides sensitivity relief for patients of all ages. Citrine's advanced chemistry with Tri-Calcium Phosphate (TCP) releases high fluoride, calcium and phosphate ions. Unlike varnishes that quickly release their fluoride, Citrine provides a prolonged, steady fluoride delivery enhancing absorption into the tooth. It comes in various flavors.
- Contains 5% Sodium Fluoride (22,600ppm)
- Provides fast relief from sensitivity. Reduces sensitivity by sealing and penetrating into dentinal tubules.
- n-Hexane Free
- Gluten, SLS, and Dye-Free
- Contains Xylitol
- Contains no Aspartame or Saccharin
- No-mix formula. It does not separate.
- Smooth, creamy consistency allows for even flow over tooth surfaces as well as interproximally.
- Designed to be applied to wet tooth surface and formulated for no dripping or stringing to reduce potential mess.
- Pleasant taste ensures patient compliance. No unpleasant aftertaste.
- Single dose delivery system
- Sets quickly on contact with saliva.
- Thin application-patience will not feel 'grit' on their teeth.
- Spearmint (MPF: 56-00200)
- Vanilla Cake (MPF: 56-00202)
- Bubble Gum (MPF: 56-00204)
- Caramel (MPF: 56-00211)